3 Soap and Glory Must-Haves

This morning I was applying my make up and didn't realise how many Soap and Glory products I owned and use pretty much every day. Obviously I though 'Ah, this calls for a beauty blog post!' So today's post is going to be a little review of the three products I love using and don't go a make up day without wearing! Let's call this 'My three Soap & Glory holy grails', or not, because that's quite a mouthful! My must-haves!
P.S If you like the look of any of these products, it's 3 for 2 in Boots at the mo!

Thick and Fast Mascara
I've tried a few of Soap & Glory's mascaras but I always go back to this one. It pretty much does what it says and leaves your lashes looking thick, long and full, without getting clumpy. It lasts all day, holding the curl and doesn't smudge or flake under your eye.
I don't know if I should admit to this bit because I know they say you should get rid of a mascara after 6 months (I don't really follow this rule...) but I received this mascara in an eye set at Christmas and it's still in amazing condition like it hasn't dried out at all - so here's to keeping it for probably another 6 months...oops!
Shop it here

£10.50

Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil
I highly rate all of the soap and glory eyebrow products, but this one in particular is my fav! The pencil comes in three shades, I wear 'Brownie Points' and it's a pretty good match. 
One end is an eyebrow wax in pencil form and the other end is a thin brush for tint. I tend to use the brush side to draw in some finer hairs, and I prefer the natural finish it gives. However the pencil side is great if you want to do create a more stronger brow look. This product is perfect if you want a versatile pencil for both natural and more define brows. The staying power is also fab and doesn't smudge at all!
You can shop it here
£10.00

Highlighter and Brow Swatch
Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder
I've never been a blusher wearer as I have quite red toned skin, so I was always skeptical about wearing it, but when I was on the hunt for a new highlighter I came across this. It's a pinky peach highlighter so gives off a really lovely healthy glow. As it is quite pink toned I only use this on the apples and tops of my cheek bone as they're the areas I want to look a little blushed. It works a treat! It's easy to apply and gives a lovely subtle glow in the light without looking too shimmery. Would defo recommend this if you're looking for a new luminizing powder this Summer!
Shop it here
£11 

Hope you enjoyed this post on a few of my beauty faves. What are your holy grails? Have you tried anything from the Soap & Glory range?
Take care, Lauren x

Comments