QVC Tili Beauty Box 3rd Edition Review




Recently I've discovered QVC is the place to order anything beauty related for bargain prices! I've got my eye on a few things on their website, but the first thing I decided to buy was the Tili Beauty box (Try it, Love it). This is the third edition of the box and after having read reviews from the previous 2 I was quickly persuaded! The box is a bargain buy for £20 including P&P with 10 well known, high end products - a few of which I've wanted to try out.

What's inside?

Essie Nail Polish in Mint Candy Apple - Perfect for coming up to Spring. 
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Coconut Breeze (40ml) - I've never used a hair mask so pretty excited to try this out!
Molton Brown Shower Gel (50ml) - Great for travelling and smells amaaaaazing
Australian Bodycare Skin Wash (50ml)
This Works In Transit Camera Close-up (20ml) - This was one product that really drew me to the box. It's a mask, moisturiser and primer all in one! 
Elemis Face Wash (30ml) - Again great for traveling, and I've heard some pretty great things about Elemis skincare.
Pixi Glow Toner (15ml) - I was a little disappointed in the size of this product, however it's probably enough to try out the product and see if it's worth buying. Again, something I've wanted to try.
Decleor Oil Serum (5ml) - Another small tester, but with an oil I imagine you only need a teeny bit anyway...this smells so good!
Doll 10 Lip Velvet (2ml) - I would compare this to the bourjois lip velvets which I love. Mine came in the shade Couture-able (a peachy nude).
Mally Evercolour Shadow Stick - I received the shade Moonlight. With both the lip velvet and the shadowstick you can't choose the shade you want, so I can see how some many prefer to choose but for me I was all down for getting a surprise as I'm the worst for decision making!

Although most of the products are miniatures, I reckon they'll last a while and it gives you a chance to try the product before actually splurging on the full size. I'm also off to Dublin in a few weeks so used the excuse that I needed some travel sized products for the trip! 
Overall I'm impressed with the box and will defo be recommending. Here's to the next one! (I've heard they come in stock every 3 months...)



Hope you enjoyed this post, and finding out a bit about the Tili Beauty Box. What are your go to beauty subscription boxes?
Take care, love Lauren xx

Comments